Calls for Proposals
We are pleased to announce that the 2015 Erasmus+ Call for Proposals and Programme Guide were published and are now welcoming new proposals to be submitted for funding.
The following actions covered under this call for proposals is open to Morocco institutions:
Key Action 1 (KA1) — Learning mobility of individuals
• Mobility of individuals in the field of education, training and youth
• Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees
Key Action 2 (KA2) — Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices
• Capacity building in the field of higher education
Please note that the following actions, described under Key Action 2, are open to Morocco institutions only in the case where their added value to the project is demonstrated.
• Strategic partnerships in the field of education, training and youth
• Knowledge Alliances
• Sector Skills Alliances
Key Action 3 (KA3) — Support for policy reform
• Structured Dialogue: Meetings between young people and decision-makers in the field of youth
Jean Monnet activities
• Jean Monnet Chairs
• Jean Monnet Modules
• Jean Monnet Centres of Excellence
• Jean Monnet Support to Institutions and Associations
• Jean Monnet Networks
• Jean Monnet Projects
Please note that the following actions, described under Sport, are open to Morocco institutions only in the case where their added value to the project is demonstrated.
• Collaborative partnerships in the sport field
Deadline for the submission of applications
All deadlines for submission of applications specified below end at 12.00 (noon), Brussels time.